Motivation From My Cousin


      

Hi I want to share a little story about my brother in my childhood until now. Not a sibling, he is the first child of my uncle. He is my nephew's brother. Father of my grandfather is a veteran. And my grandfather is also a retired soldier. They live in Kediri. Then my mother married my father who lived in Tulungagung, finally I joined to live in Tulungagung too. Every weekend I always come to visit there. There I always play with my brothers and sisters. But as a cousin closest and most motivating me is him. Oh yes introduce His name is adit, and I'm 2 years old with him. Honestly, I'm a very introverted person. Even to my brother and sister. He always invites me to talk, play, learn, and stay active so I don't get bored. Since I moved and settled in Tulungagung. I rarely see him. I was also adit when he entered elementary school in grade 4 he moved to Malang and settled there. The reason he moved was because his father was a soldier and was transferred to Malang. And at that time it was rare or even we didn't have communication in the form of cellphones. Once a few months when we gather in Kediri at Grandpa's house. He always writes to me. The letter is in the form of motivation and his experience of having new neighbors and friends in Malang. He advised me to always take care of my physical health. I kept asking the adit to commit every month to come to Grandpa's house. But in fact it's rare and used to be once every 3-4 months. Its okay, I know because of the limited distance that's why. Finally, until I graduated from elementary school and entered the 7th grade of junior high school, I just had a cellphone. And one year later when there was a family reunion at adit house came. It was the first time I met him after maybe 6 years of not seeing him. Yes, in terms of appearance, behavior, and way of thinking is different. But he's still the same as the brother who motivates me a lot.

        At that time I was asked where to continue my first high school and what I wanted to be. And at that moment me and he were given a choice by my mother's family. Between one day becoming a midwife, policewoman or official bond schools. But at that time I wasn't interested in such things and promised when I passed the junior high school national exam. Adit and I want to do physical training. And yes when I graduated from junior high school. I've been picked up by my grandfather and brought to Malang. 1 month adit and I underwent physical training, set diet and others. Yes and the coach is my own uncle, his father is adit. But when I was there for almost 2 months I couldn't afford it and decided to continue my high school in Tulungagung. Actually, my uncle and grandfather's family, especially adit, were very disappointed with my decision. But I want to be what I want not by coercion. But finally adit realized and still supported what I wanted. He really motivates me while at MAN bench. He still took the time to send messages and motivation to learn about official bond schools, CPNS tests and others. But finally when I graduated from MAN and I tried the official bonding test list, I failed both times and decided to stay in college. And adit who was determined from the start to continue what his father taught and my grandfather entrusted the trust, finally what he wanted was conveyed. He could join the TNI from the Arhanud Infanteri unit. I'm really grateful for everything he did since I was little to his motivation to become a useful person.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Komentar

Posting Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

make yourself happy first