Butterfly
butterfly. an animal that has 2 wings with various color patterns on its wings, very beautiful. a lot of people who like this animal. In addition to a variety of colors, beautiful shapes, according to the psychology of the butterfly has a sign for someone who likes it. At first I also didn't believe that just looking at the shape of a butterfly's wings could indicate what kind of personality we are. How do you know ? hehe how come there are many internet sites that discuss butterflies with our personalities. and I started to believe it with a celebrity that went viral named Laura. she loves butterflies so much that her Instagram profile photo is also a butterfly, very beautiful and seems to have its own meaning based on its motives. want to believe it or not it is the right of each of us, friends. but for me the shape and color of the butterfly is still beautiful and cute.
Honestly, sometimes I prefer the shape of the butterfly wings which are gray with a slightly blackish pattern. or a white butterfly with a golden yellow pattern that is charming and very elegant in my opinion. even so sometimes I'm still confused with the personality that I have. Sometimes I like being in a crowd, sometimes I also hate crowds. for me the butterfly signifies freedom. Since junior high school I love to catch butterflies that perch on flowers. And said chatted with the butterfly. how do you become someone who is free?, how can we as children of strict parents have full confidence when we want to play outside the house?. how do you learn to be patient when you cocoon and come out with a beautiful shape?, how can we be people who are good at getting along and like crowds?. and other silly things that I subconsciously thought while holding a butterfly. and now I mean seeing or having photos of butterflies is learning patience and sincerity in every process of life that is lived. if we want beautiful results we have to be patient and try, effort without pain and patience will not make us a strong person.
.jpg)
Good description. Keep writing and keep sharing.
BalasHapus