Sunset On Pacar Beach
Hi, this time I want to share my experience of seeing the sunset on the pacar beach. Previously, did any of you like the sunset? I'm sure everyone loves the sunset. sunset for me is a transition between tomorrow's destiny and today, why is that?. because every time I see sunset sometimes comes to mind. will today be the same as tomorrow? Can tomorrow be better than today? sunset also teaches and shows directly the evidence of God's creation which is incredibly beautiful and fascinating every day. I went to pacar beach with someone and decided to leave at 3pm after Ashar prayer. The journey from my house to Pucanglaban takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes. I arrived there at 4.30pm. and yes I get a very beautiful sunset treat. golden yellow color makes me comfortable and happy to see. Moreover, coupled with the sound of the waves, the foam of the beach, and the reflection of the light into the sea, people who come and see it feel at home to linger there. I also didn't forget to take some photos for memories. If one day I have free time, I really want to see the sunset every afternoon with the melodious sound of the Maghrib call to prayer.

Komentar
Posting Komentar