About Creative Writing

 


When I heard the word creative writing, I already thought that it was a task about making interesting essays or writings. Can provide innovation for the author. In this course, writers are always taught to think critically and convey whatever they want to say. In this course, we are also free to write in language that is light, relaxed, and not rigid. Not only to provide information. Creative writers aim to build character rather than the writer. Which aims to entertain or educate someone. As well as sharing expressions of feelings, thoughts, circumstances between the writer and the reader.

The types of writing that can be appreciated are very diverse. In this course too. the companion gives directions to create a site in the form of a blog. Those who are required to send how many essays every week. At first, they were only asked to do about 10 sentences. But apparently many who like to write and compose. Sometimes I myself also become interested and write more than 10 sentences. All the inspiration that I know I want to share and share on my blog. Who knows, it can inspire every reader who sees my blog.

In this blog, every work that I write, I always insert a word of inspiration. There are also many blogs from friends who tell about their preferences. As for their hobbies. Several times I was interested in my blog. Among them, many wrote about their favorite anime, kpop fans, and also their preferences with customs or tourist attractions in an area. Very interesting isn't it. With this creative writing, we can find out various favorites and streaks of stories from our own friends about their preferences.

I really like and am very grateful in this semester to be met with this subject. There are many experiences that I can learn. There are many inspirations that I can learn from each writing. Understand how to work well. What are some examples of creative writing? How to build the character of the writer in us. Writers who use creative writing will be more interesting than those who don't. However, the creativity factor of the writer itself determines the quality of his writing. Support for various important readings to spur creativity.

Therefore, the supervisor of this creative writing course, he always gives examples of his writings to his students first, before asking them to appreciate his writings. So that it can be an example of how to write good and correct sentences. I am happy when more and more people think that writing is necessary and has many benefits. Apart from creating, it is also effective for cleansing the soul and enlightenment as well as for the writer and the readers.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

make yourself happy first